16 October 2009

October 16, 2009 #3

This is not at all what I had intended to post this week, but sometimes, you have to go with what you feel...

When I began this project I made a few things ahead in case I have a week that I simply don't "feel it". Those happen, it's just a part of the creative cycle. I put the things I make in a box, sort of like a treasure box, and when I decide that "today is the day" as far as giving away something for the week, I just pick something out of the box.

As I was picking out what I wanted to give away this week, I was thinking a sweet little shrine with the message "Prayers to Heaven on angel wings, my wish for you...all good things" was a good choice. I'm giving one away on my other blog, so why not two?

Obviously, that isn't what you see. I had the shrine all set, had the card on it...and something just kept telling me...not the shrine, you have to go with the angel. Try as I might, I just couldn't shake that feeling. So, angel it is...

I'm a big believer in the theory that you really have to go with what your heart tells you...I hope she finds the person who is meant for her.

3 comments:

Lindy Gaskill said...

She is so sweet! I just made an angel painting this week...so angels are flowing in my life too! be well! ~ Lindy

Little Art, Big Heart said...

You can NEVER have enough angels in your life!

Magpie Sue said...

And lucky indeed will be the one who receives this lovely! You just have to believe it will end up in the hands it was intended for - hard though that may be. Brave woman!

Post a Comment